Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, which had conducted the Common Law Admission Test 2015 (CLAT 2015), has finally released the complete rank list of all candidates, after a lot of delay. It is noteworthy that CLAT 2015 was conducted on 10 May 2015 for admission to 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) spread all over the country and its result was declared on 19 May 2015. However, the full rank list of all the 37358 candidates, who appeared in the said examination, has now been published.
The complete revised rank list is available for download in 8 parts (of 5000 ranks each) and is available here. There have been allegations about various errors in the question paper and answer sheet for the CLAT 2015 test. Currently, the process of counselling is going on.
First 10 toppers in CLAT 2015 are as under (along with names of their states and their marks):
- Akash Jain (Madhya Pradesh) 143.75
- Animesh Singh (Delhi) 137.75
- Rongeet Poddar (West Bengal) 135.25
- Sairam Kaushik Dhulipala (Telangana) 134.5
- Aman Deep Borthakur (Maharashtra) 134.5
- Anant Khanna (Uttar Pradesh) 133.5
- Akash Deep Singh (Uttar Pradesh) 133.5
- Chitwan Sharma (Madhya Pradesh) 133.25
- Neha Lodha (Rajasthan) 131
- Aditi Gupta (Delhi) 130
- CLAT 2015 Question Paper and Answer Key published after High Court hearing.
- Allahabad High Court directs CLAT 2015 convenor to declare full results with merit list.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 Results declared.
- No age limit for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), confirms Supreme Court.
- CLAT 2015 to be held on 10 May 2015; Admission notification to be issued on 25 December 2014.