wanted inform about illegal money makers information

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others wanted inform about illegal money makers information


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #3334

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I wanted to complain and share some details of illegal money makers network. Wanted to inform Modiji recent announcement related Benami account information. Pl guide me where and how i can share the details as i am also responsible citizen of India. Pl guide me and send me details to my mail id dineshhubballi777@gmail.com.

    Thank you

  • #3335

    About 10 months back, the Central Government had set up an email ID blackmoneyinfo@incometax.gov.in on which information about black money could be given (see, the news report, here).

    Moreover, Director General, Investigation, Income Tax, is the wing of the Income Tax department that deals with investigation into black money and related issues. Contact details of all the offices of the DG, Investigation, Income Tax, spread all over the country, can be seen by clicking on this page; you can search the contact details of the concerned office in your city or state (http://office.incometaxindia.gov.in/investigation/Documents/Investigation.pdf) and contact them.

    In addition to this, recently there were media reports (see, here) as per which the Centre is planning to give out cash rewards to the tune of Rs 1 crore to secret informers who provide information to investigative agencies about benami properties. As per this news report, an announcement is expected to be made by October end or first week of November. So far, there is no such announcement. If I come across any such announcement, I’ll update this reply to your question.


    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may also like to read these topics:

LIC benefit for income tax and pension to dependent parents
Adding LTCG and STCG to income - Long Term and Short Term capital gains
Income Tax relief on arrears of salary of 5 years all paid this year
Is it mandatory to issue Form-16 even for Nil income tax deduction?

Facebook Comments