decree fraud

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 8 months ago.

  • Author
  • #4025

    Srin Nivas

    both the plaintiff and defendents and advocates with knowledge under absence of marketable titles have obtained compramised decree with regard to 3acres land by filing colluded suit.Actually the said land was purchased by great grandfather in 1937. In the said case none of LRs of actual purchaser have been made as parties. At present my brother started to raise voice and complaints against the colluded parties and advocates so they killed my brother.
    Please guide what to do

  • #4039

    As regards the murder of your brother, of course, you’ll have to file a criminal case with the police by getting the FIR registered. I hope you would have already done that.

    On the issue of passing a decree obtained by fraud by filing a collusive suit, you may have to challenge the decree for getting it set aside. Consult some local lawyer and show him all the relevant documents.


    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may also like to read these topics:

Revision PETITION against ex parte decree
Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC repeated petition or amendment
ex parte, civil procedure law - revision petition in high court
Can a respondent be compelled to appear personally in civil proceedings

Facebook Comments