Revision PETITION against ex parte decree

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Property Law Revision PETITION against ex parte decree

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #4780

    My house trespassed, case filed, decreed, house Evicted september, 2014, by court order, i travelled abroad, again trespassed, November 2014, police complaint FIR after 21 months JULY 2016, 8.3.2017 My advocate oarally appraised to court House again trespassed other portion, FIR registered, etc. court passed the order, for eviction of house, WOP issued, 24 may JD Created hindrance, (JD exparty since December 2015, but court passed exparty oerder August 2017,)
    June holidays, August 2017 court transfered, New court joined and appraised and prayed to refresh the preceeding court order, order refreshed, WOP issued, excueted, 27.11.17, JD appread in court, filed application to apponit Local commissioner, his application dissmissed, court mentioned in order remedy is revision, now jd filed revision, in high court chandigarh, against orders 8.3.17, AND LC application dissmissal.

    please advise: REVISION IS MAINTAINABLE FOR 8.3.17 ORDER and LC application 18.12.17 order.
    JD Exparty not restored his position in lower court, eligible to file revision in high court,
    two orders can be challaged in one application.
    please visit www . mediafire . com /nrihrypklpolicekill to eye on related documents: open older name High court Revision 1566…….
    Sushil Mehta +9418621618

  • #4827

    Your similar question has been answered at: ex parte, civil procedure law – revision petition in high court. It is more or less a duplicate question. Please also appreciate that, as mentioned in our Forum guidelines, it is not possible for us to give correct guidance on the detailed facts of a case, without having seen the detailed documents. In fact, such guidance would not be in your own interests since guidance on facts, without seeing full facts, may be misleading. So, please consult some local lawyer and show him all your relevant documents.


    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may also like to read these topics:

Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC repeated petition or amendment
ex parte, civil procedure law - revision petition in high court
Can a respondent be compelled to appear personally in civil proceedings
Why is the logic behind requiring Affidavits to be verified at the foot?

Facebook Comments