THE SACJ Criminal Law Review, a student run, peer journal of the School of Criminal and Administration of the WB National University of Juridical Sciences is inviting articles, research papers, case comments, book reviews and commentaries for its second issue.
The submissions have to be made on or before 15th February 2016.
- All submissions must be made in the MS Word format.
- If the submissions are made after the aforesaid deadline, then such submission would be considered for the next issue.
- The selected articles will be accepted for the online version of SCLR.
- The submissions should be made along with a covering letter having the author’s name, the title of submission and the author’s email address.
- The submissions would be reviewed and edited under the guidance and supervision of the Editor-in-Chief
- Within 10 days from the date of the submission of the paper, the author would be contact intimating them about the acceptance or the refusal of such paper. If the paper is selected, then the authors would be given detailed feedback and they may be required to re-work on the submission in accordance with the suggestions made by the editorial board.
- References and citations must be in conformity with the Standard of Indian Legal Citation.
- The submissions must necessarily contain an abstract of not more than 3000 words.
The journal accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Articles: 3000-5000 words
- Case notes/commentaries:2000-4000 words
- Legislative Comments:2000-3000 words
- Legal Essays:2000-3000 words
- Book Review:2000-3000 words
The journal is flexible in its approach regarding the word limit of a particular submission depending on the quality of the submission.
How to submit:
The submission must be made in the MS word format and should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an abstract of not more than 300 words before 15th February (for the second issue). The submissions should also be made along with a covering letter having the author’s name, the title of submission and the author’s email address.
For further details/queries/clarifications you can shoot a mail to email@example.com or alternatively you can contact: Prafful Goyal at +91-8955009444, +91-8100249191 and Samarth Sharma at +91-017966580, +91-8013974687
To visit their website, click here.
[Note: For a free legal question with your Facebook login, click here.]SHARE & LIKE Tweet