Transfer TA – only one-third TA paid on ground that family was not residing with me

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Transfer TA – only one-third TA paid on ground that family was not residing with me

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have joined a KV on my transfer from a Hard station of Uttarakhand. As per existing rule I claimed for transportation of 6000 kg goods as per my entitlement. But the department paid only 1/3 of it on the ground that my family was not living with me at Uttarakhand. Please clarify :
      1. Whether their contention is right.
      2. Whether 1/3 entitlement rule is applicable for the employees posted anywhere in India or applicable for North Eastern States only as a Special Provision.

I have tried to search the relevant guidelines applicable in the Kendriya Vidyalaya in this regard. However, in spite of my best efforts, I could not get such guidelines on the Internet. You’ll have to make enquiries from the concerned department itself and request them to provide you the copy of the relevant rules / guidelines on the basis of which less amount has been paid to you. In the absence of having seen the relevant guidelines, it is not possible for me to guide you on this issue.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

What is the procedure to transfer a case from state police to CBI?
If employee transferred unreasonably to different office, can he come late?
Will Supreme Court withdraw case from JMFC court for clubbing with HC case?
Regarding transfer on spouse ground in Central govt