OTP message loop hole–part 2( credit card phishing)

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others OTP message loop hole–part 2( credit card phishing)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

–ombudsman failed to grasp the situation.
      –they failed to award moratorium.
      –I wanted to know what is the liability on the bank part for a faulty opt-code( it did not reveal amount being processed and a warning).
      –both banks and rbi is keeping shut about it.
      –I have to approach rbi, deputy governor( who is in bombay)
      –so should I claim full refund based on deficiency service on the part of banks, in civil court?

Answer to your question has already been given (see here). Please do not repeat the same question again. It has already been mentioned that you can also file complaint in the consumer court. The channel available through Ombudsman and the appeal against his decision are also already mentioned in the answer. It is up to you to decide to take whatever action you want to take, or whether it is feasible for you to take such action. Moreover, as our our Forum guidelines, we can only try to help you on legal issue and not on detailed facts; therefore, it is not possible for us to reply on the facts of the case.

Please see our Forum Guidelines. Unnecessary repetition of questions may lead to blocking of the user, as this Forum is not meant for a single person. Our capacity to help is limited.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The Question ‘OTP message loop hole–part 2( credit card phishing)’ is closed to new replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Commercial dispute under MSMED Act, 2006
Bank dpd - departmental proceedings, promotion, sealed cover
Non bailable warrant for not paying Bank loan emis
Family liability in criminal case when a family member commits fraud