Divorce in India for Australian Citizen

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Divorce in India for Australian Citizen

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nsvsss.80 1 week, 2 days ago.

  • Author
  • #5278


    Hi, I got married in 2001 in Delhi as per Hindu traditions.subsequently we moved to Australia in 2008. We purchased a house with equal contribution in Australia, and after living in it for 5 years, we filed and obtained divorce in 2018 by joint application in Australia. I agreed to give my share of the house to my ex wife provided she signs the divorce papers for India (divorce Aug 2018, Citizenship Sept 2018). She now threatens me with s 498A and my relatives and refuses to sign divorce papers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Comments

[Note: For a free legal question with your Facebook login, click here.]