Cheating – partner withdrew money by duplicate signature

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Business Law Cheating – partner withdrew money by duplicate signature


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 10 months, 1 week ago.

  • Author
  • #3670

    I have open pvt 2015 with 50% partnership but in 2016 my partner viddrol all money from company account by duplicate signature of my so this time what I will do for him 420 case or ….and how. Please give me a suggestion

  • #3680

    That may amount to the offence of forgery, punishable under Section 467 IPC (punishable with maximum of life imprisonment) and other offences such as cheating / theft / misappropriation depending on full facts of the case. You should file a complaint with police.


    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may also like to read these topics:

What is punishment in case under Sections 324 325 and 506 r/w 34 IPC?
Can accused get bail from Supreme Court immediately after its rejection by High Court?
Section 420 IPC - can fake assessment order of tax lead to cheating?
Section 337 IPC - untrained doctor performing minor surgery on leg and damaging

Facebook Comments