On account of the Silver Jubilee Celebration (2016-2017), Al-ameen College of Law has invited paper submissions for the Al-Ameen Law review (Annual Law Review) volume – 3 which is to be published in the month of February 2016. The last date for the submission of the article is 30th January 2016.
Al-Ameen Law Review bearing ISSN 2347-8624 publishes well-researched peer-reviewed articles in all the areas of law. The articles published by Al-Ameen Law Review are expected to provide vital insights regarding recent laws passed by the legislatures that would lead to strong analysis and understanding of the law.
Guidelines for the submission:
- Eligibility for Author: faculty of law/research scholars in law/judges/practicing advocates.
- Entry Fees: Rs 1500/- (fees will be refunded for those entries that are not shortlisted)
- Entry Classification – Word Limit: Articles- 5000-2000 words.
- All articles should be in English.
- Document Type: MS Word (.doc or .docx)/PDF
- Page Setup: A4
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Text Alignment: Justified
- Paragraph Spacing: Paragraph-6 (before and after)
- Line Spacing: Main Text- 1.5, Footnote-Single
- Mode of citation: Bluebook citation 19th edition/other in literature for time being
- Last date for submission of article: January 30th 2016
- Entry to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected 20 articles will only will be published.
- All entries must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author’s full name, designation and contact details.
- All the entries to be submitted in soft copy only.
- The author making a declaration in the form of a letter stating that “the article is original and does not infringe any copyright and has not been published elsewhere/has not been sent for publication”, should be sent along the article.
- All submissions will be reviewed and will be intimated by 10th February 2016. Author of the shortlisted entries will be intimated separately for clarification and suggestions of the editorial board.
- The AL-Ameen Law Review reserves the right to condition acceptance of an article upon revision of the article to conform to the submission of guidelines.
- Copyright of article accepted for publication belongs to Al-Ameen Law College. It is however the responsibility of the author to obtain due permission of copyright material used in the article.
For Clarification contact:
Al-Ameen Law Review Editorial Board
Ms. Sahana Florence, Asst. Prof. 9742603145
Mr. Sheshadri .K, Asst. Prof. 7259320927
Ms. Bhavya Gunashekar, Lecturer 9036074163
Mrs. Anusuya Jayanth, Lecturer 9945049089