Suspension without any charge list or investigation by internal/external agency

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Suspension without any charge list or investigation by internal/external agency

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

hi,
      i am an employee of state bank of patiala.i have been placed under suspension for some irregularities in sanctioning of loans for more than 192 days.during this time period there has been no communication via bank with me and no charges have been framed by them.neither any investigation or enquiry has been conducted by them via internal or external agency.everytime when i tried to contact them they say we are preparing charge list. i am seriously disturbed by all this and so is my family.what should i do.6 months are remaining for my retirement.also i want to know whether the recent rule of supreme court stating suspension for not more than 90 days are applicabe to state bank of patiala.please do reply.

Please read the following article on Tilak Marg, which covers your question since that question also related to suspension of a bank employee: http://tilakmarg.com/answers/approaching-court-for-revocation-of-suspension-and-reinstatement-after-long-suspension/

You may approach the court / tribunal, if so advised, against your suspension order.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.