Suspension order

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Raju Das

Sir As per previous conversation I have submitted my request to my respected DGM for revocation of suspension order of beyond 90 days by remarking the Latest SC order & case no. Although I have not sent the copy of order. Then what should I do! All they know of my victimisation of phishing mail. But till date they are not responding.

What is the legal question?     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Raju Das

Now what should I do almost 110 days have past!

Please do not repeat a question in a different question thread. If the department does not revoke the suspension in spite of request, you have to challenge it before the appropriate court. Engage some local lawyer, if needed.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The Question ‘Suspension order’ is closed to new replies.