Sir .I am suspended for seven days.

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Sir .I am suspended for seven days.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

By what factor my salary is affected .if basic salary is 46200. And suspension period is between . 31/07/17 to 06/08/17. I.e, between two months.please ask about both individual month

Subsistence allowance is paid during the period of suspension. It depends on the rules of the concerned Government or organisation. But, you have not clarified under which Government or organisation you work. However, generally, subsistence allowance is initially paid at the rate of 50% of the pay.

You’ll get salary for the period during which you were on duty. And, for period during suspension, you’ll subsistence allowance. For actual calculation, contact the accounts department of your organisation.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Revocation of suspension continuing for one year with no chargesheet
Suspension for 3 years without chargesheet and without extension of suspension
SUBSISTENCE ALLOWANCE NOT PAID - can departmental enquiry proceed?
How can suspended person get 75% subsistence allowance 2 years after suspension?