Regarding Judgment on Bombay High Court for 499 Defamation Against 498a False Ca

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Regarding Judgment on Bombay High Court for 499 Defamation Against 498a False Ca

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dear Respected Madam/Sir,

With Reference to subject concern, Honorable Madam/Sir, I have try lot on BOMBAY HIGH COURT WEBSITE to search the judgment copy of Bombay High Court related to “Mr. Nilesh Ojha (Human Rights Security Council) case for a scientist man of BARC (Shri Subhash) victim of false 498a from Mumbai & proved beyond reasonable doubt to the court that the false 498a was made by wife to defame her scientist husband’s reputation due to which within ongoing 498a the HC of Mumbai allowed his defamation (IPC 499) petition against the wife. Judgment came on 29th January’2015”

Hence, it is humble requested to please provide the judgment copy of the Bombay high court on the my email address vande.matram27011987@gmail.com or make update on Bombay High Court Judgment Website for convenience of Public & Citizen of India please.

Looking forward for you kind cooperation, help & guidance please at the earliest and revert me please.

In hope.

धन्यवाद | Thanking You,
      आपका ​| ​Yours,

There appears to be no such case with these details. Judgments of Bombay high court of date 29.01.2015 are available at the following link, you may please check: https://indiankanoon.org/search/?formInput=fromdate%3A%2029-01-2015%20todate%3A%2029-01-2015%20doctypes%3Alaws%2Cbombay%2Ctribunals%2Cothers%2C

Alternatively, you can also check Bombay high court website (http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/) and then click Court Orders to search for the required order / judgment.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Family Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.