Participate Open court to verbally sy difficulty/irregularity with ChiefJustice

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others Participate Open court to verbally sy difficulty/irregularity with ChiefJustice

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

As a party in person i filed a case in supreme court corrected the defects too participated in chambers court too, Chambers judge accepted to list the case

As the registry is not co-operating i want to participate in open court to say to chief justice verbally morning 10 to 10:30 But The PRO office of supreme court/Registry not co-operating on the same ? how to tackle and get an entry in open court to say it to chief justice the difficulty/irregularity happening in my case

Kindly provide your suggestions in this

Ponuvelu

Unlike an advocate, who can get entry in any room in Supreme Court, for a private person the pass is issued only for a particular court room where the case is listed or the relevant matter is there. So, you’ll have to make a request to the registry / concerned officer to permit you to visit the Chief Justice’s court to mention the matter. If it is not being permitted, then you may have to go to the Chambers Judge to highlight that his previous order of listing the matter has not been complied with.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Others’ is closed to new Questions and replies.