NI 138 – POA by accused

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law NI 138 – POA by accused


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #4139

    Can an accused in NI 138, issue a POA in favour of her husband. If possible pls give relevant CrPC

  • #4141

    POA for what purpose? For appearing in court on her behalf (like an advocate)? It may not be possible.     

    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may also like to read these topics:

Cheque bounce jurisdiction issue when cheque is bounced at a third place?
After cheque dishonour, amount paid to party, can he still file S. 138 case?
Client closing bank account and intimating, can company present cheque in bank?
Where to appeal against acquittal of accused in cheque bounce case?

Facebook Comments