Joint property between me and Brother’s wife

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Property Law Joint property between me and Brother’s wife

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Me and my Brother’s wife we purchase property in partnership through bank loan, but now I am only paying bank EMI and now am not able to pay EMI and I want sell property, but i ask her does not agree to sell the property, I asked her to purchase my share and give me money, but she not agree on that, and do not have money to pay EMI to bank, In these circumstance how can I sell property and what to do how get my money back from property, Also I paid down payment to bank, she have first owner right but she not paid any EMI or down payment to bank, how I can processed

Please read this answer given to a similar question in the past: Can I sell my undivided share in a property without consent of co-owner?

It appears that this answer covers your question. Please go through it.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Property Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Wife partitioned her maternal property
Writ petition against siblings in parental properties matter