Internship for a law student

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others Internship for a law student

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sss Qqq

Thank you for your answer to my previous question. Will you allow my son to work for you for free for just one month in June or July 2018 ? He is 27 and a student of GLC Mumbai (appearing for 2nd yr llb final). He is very humble,sincere and of unimpeachable character. He will most willingly labour for 16 hrs a day, for all your drafting, and clerical work. I will arrange for a PG stay at Delhi if you grant me the request. I am a retired engineer living with my part time professor wife at Kolkata.

Right now, it is not possible for me to accept your request of internship. If there is a scope in future, I’ll let you know.

However, please do not post such issues of personal nature on the public forum. Such issues should better be addressed through personal communication, such as email, etc.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Sss Qqq

Yes, I understand. Please accept my sincere apologies. I should have had thought about it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Others’ is closed to new Questions and replies.