Husband filled a case to stay on DV n maintenance & asked to transfer the case

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Husband filled a case to stay on DV n maintenance & asked to transfer the case

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gur Bani

Hello Sir,

I my last post http://tilakmarg.com/forum/topic/absconding-husband-raised-case-against-wife-indian-penal-code-37938040634/

I enquired about that my husband filed a theft complaint against me and my family in Gurgam.

As I raised a DV case I. My native town which was pending in districts court si vis last 10 months and he was not appearing . Court asked to send Dasti to my husband in the court where he filled criminal case against me.

3rd Feb he signed the Dasti to come in DV case.

12th Feb 2018 , I got a call from summons Branch that it’s regarding your women cell dispute and 14th Feb you and your parents needs to come in Gurgram Court for 498A otherwise your arrest warrants will be charged. Tough, I am a complainant.

I went in the Court on 14th and Informed that I cannot afford more lawyers and I have no advocate and no supporting documents when she asked me about my lawyer.

After 10 months I saw my husband in the court for fraction of sections where in he and his lawyer crossed me emotionally bulling on me and my mother that will Drag you now.

Court gave another date for April . I Informed my DV lawy1thga my future plans is to come back to my native town and I am looking for suitable job change if this new case which I was not aware of of can be transfered here. We planned to discuss this Post DV case hearing.

Yesterday, I went to DV caSe hearing. Wherein my husband reached with Chandigarh Highcourt notice that he is being g harassed my me and he wants to put stay on this case and transfer this case to Gurgram as I am also working on Gurgram.

Sir, My husband beaten me and my neighbors made me stay at there home. They asked to raise Police case, but, I hot scared and called my parent’s . Wherein they tried to fix the issue as it was only 5 months of marriage.

By himself, my husband wrote an apology letter to me feeling sorry that be tortured me coz of his parents Misunderstanding.

He left me at my home town post girl birth who is going to be 2 year next Month.
      He calling my office with his mo ile number and talking some different name to harass me.
      He using Private detectives to search my new address and sent Police at my home to recover his things thought stridhan is still lying at my matrimonial House in Punjab.

His lawyer sent me a divorce notice last year and I replied to his lawyer tk ask him to come forward for DV hearing. Still, my husband was not appearing in the court.

Because, I feel unsafe and I cannot ask my mother to stay with me for whole life to take care of my baby in Gurgram. Sin e last one year my father and bright living alone. Native town to sacrifice me and my daughter.

I am trying since last few months to get job in my native town so that they can stay together and I can accommodate Nearby them . As my daughter will be soon eligible for playschool.

So, I was planning last week

My husband’s next Highcourt hearing is on 23rd March to transfers DV case in Gurgram as my current job is in Gurgram and his too.

I would like to ask if acuused is intentionally leaving her daughter and wife and doing all negative actions can ask for it.

Can he ask in Highcourt for case transfered to Gurgram I can ask to transfer all my cases to Native place as my original complaint started from my native home Town.
      I am unable to even explain how hard time I am in. Please suggest me what should be my next step as I am already tryi1tl come back with baby to my native place as cannot survive in Gurgram alone for whole life.

Gur Bani

Sir, I would like to ask if I can ask for child maintenance and back date maintenance in Highcourt hearing which is filed by my husband.
      Doesn’t Highcourt consider it as a crime
      : If a father abandon s his minor child cos of sex discrimination.
      And calling himself as harassed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Family Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.