Dissolved Cooperative Society Committee still operating bank account-2

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Dissolved Cooperative Society Committee still operating bank account-2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dear Sir, In continuation of my query: The society committee voluntarily resigned within 1 year of election and administrator cum returning officer was appointed by RCS Delhi under section 35(5). When administrator joined, he did not took over as signatory although the order mentions that he be given the charge immediately. So, I assume that it includes the financial power / cheque signing power also. Otherwise I feel that it doesnt make sense if dissolved committee keep signing cheques.

Your question on same / similar issue (Dissolved Committee members Operating Bank Account) has already been replied. Please do not repeat the question in a different language.

Even otherwise, as per our Forum guidelines, it is not possible for us to reply to detailed question on facts on the Forum since that generally requires examination of documents or detailed facts, which is beyond the scope of this Forum. It is not possible for us to confirm or counter your presumption, mentioned in your question, based on facts which are known to you.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The Question ‘Dissolved Cooperative Society Committee still operating bank account-2’ is closed to new replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Adjustment of Part Payment
Housing Society denying share certificates
Default charges by the society including interest upon interest
Stop Cheque Issue and Gated community new amenities issue