DG Archeological survey of India delaying decision

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others DG Archeological survey of India delaying decision

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      thrishul

A show cause notice was issued to individual X as to why a demolition notice under sub rule 2 of rule 38 of the AMASAR ACt 2010 should not be issued for the unauthorised construction.He has not responded to the Show cause notice.tHE copy of that notice was forwarded to ADG ASI New Delhi to initiate further course of action.To my RTI queries they reply that they are yet to take decision.suggest me a remedy so that they take a decision at the earliest.I have all DOcuments/Notice/RTI/survey copy.

It is not clear from your question as to what is your locus-standi in the issue, though it appears that you are the complainant in the case or may be having a public interest.

You can request the concerned authority to take action in the matter. You can complain to the higher authorities too. Depending on facts of the case, it may perhaps be also possible to file a writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution before the high court to seek appropriate directions to the authority concerned.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Others’ is closed to new Questions and replies.