criminal trial pending is an obstacle in new govt. job joining ?

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Civil Law criminal trial pending is an obstacle in new govt. job joining ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

chargesheet is pending under IPC 376/511, 498a, 506. charge may be frame on me
      and my parents under IPC 498a, 506 and 376/511, 506 on my jeeja ji.
      is there any possibility to join in govt. job in agriculture department at post tracer. please guide with any judgement or law.
      thank you in advance….

If the charge framed against you also includes offence under Section 376 IPC, it may be difficult for the department to offer you job. This is a serious charge and is a case of moral turpitude. However, it all depends on the concerned departmental authorities; since it is still not decided in trial, the department may consider it to offer you the post on the condition that your appointment may be terminated on conviction. However, the chances of your getting appointment, with rape charge having been framed against you, would be limited. This is what is my understanding. You may confirm it from the concerned department.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.