Civil services exam and disability

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Civil services exam and disability

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Respected Sir,
      My Friend qualified civil services examination from disability category. He had applied for this exam on the basis of permanent disability certificate which was issued by district medical board. At the time of interview DOPT conducted Medical exam by central standing medical board New delhi( RML Hospital). Central standing medical board after thorough examination issued him permanent disability certificate. All this process has been done as per cse rule and Appendix III. On the basis of CSMB report DOPT allocated him IRS IT service. Afterthat he went to foundation course. During foundation course DOPT asked him for re medical at AIIMS New delhi. Re medical was conducted due to a complaint was received in DOPT. AIIMS Medical board declared him not qualifiable for disability. On the basis of AIIMS report DOPT Cancelled his service allocation and issued a show cause notice saying that why criminal complaint is not registered against him due to misrepresentation. All this is happened within a year after selection. Now He need to answer the show cause notice. He is confused that what to do at this situation.
      And want to urgent help from you.

I have already replied to a quite similar question, which is available at: PwD service matters. I think it fully covers your question also. Please read that reply.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.