charge sheet file but quash petition pending for admission stage

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law charge sheet file but quash petition pending for admission stage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

my father, under the influence of my one brother in law who is police officer,and due to his pressure police filed FIR in July 13 under section cr. 420,406,34 after that I obtain anticipatory bail, before that I appeal to high court for quash FIR in Dec.2014 Main while my father and mother both died before police file the charge sheet.Now police file charge sheet on May 15,the trail is steel pending for first hearing in that case can I steel go for quash FIR PETITION PENDING in High court for admission? or what to do further pl. help

Since the charge sheet has already been filed, your application before high court for quashing of FIR would have become infructuous. You may file discharge application before the trial court where the charge sheet has been filed, if you so wish.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.