Case without Prima Facie Evidence

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Case without Prima Facie Evidence

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Sir- my bhabhi has filed cases on my brother based in Canada. All her allegations are vague and there is no prima facie evidence. Why should my brother go through the trial for many years based on some silly allegations? Even if he is proven innocent after 4-5 years what is the use? Who will return him those 4-5 years of his life? If there is any evidence then the person must go through trial. In our case bhabhi is putting wild allegations with zero proof. Actually bhabhi has an affair with classmate. In order to cover up that, she has filed cases. Why should we suffer for her fault? Isn’t this grave injustice?

Yes, it may be injustice if what you say is correct. But, what is your question?     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.