Bank Employee

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rakesh R

I was working bank manager I took staff loan amount of 3.20 lakhs on 2013 but I used as Staff OD
      And used up to 16.00 and on 2016 inspected but I had closed the loan account there is no finance loss to Bank I was suspended now as per RBI Rules they have registered case against me what wil be charges aganist me please reply

Can I resign before domestic enquiry

It is not possible to speculate what charges would be leveled by bank since it all depends on detailed facts of the case. But, from what you have mentioned, it may be a case of misappropriation of money and/or criminal breach of trust and/or cheating.

Generally speaking, you should be in a position to resign (without retirement benefits) before domestic enquiry. However, voluntary retirement (with retirement benefits) may not be permitted. You may better check from your employer.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.