The world Journal of Legal Research and Development, ISSN: 2455-1589 is inviting submissions for its February edition. The Last date for sending in the submissions is 15th February 2016.
The guest author for the February edition is Mr. Ram Jethmalani, Senior Advocate and Rajya Sabha Member.
The submissions can be sent in the form of short notes, articles, book reviews, articles, case commentaries on any legal or social issue, national or international which includes multidisciplinary contemporary research.
The submissions are to be submitted under either of the following categories:
- Articles (3000-4000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words inclusive of footnotes)
The write-up/submission should be dealing with a theme of interest or importance and is to have good literature and level of analysis. They should relate to a legal aspect of the national or international law.
Guidelines to be followed:
- Abstract of not more than 200 words should accompany the paper.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Font size for the footnotes: 10
- There should be not more than 2 co-authors for one submission/paper.
- For citation, footnotes should be used, and end notes should not be used.
- If the author has previously applied to any other journal/publishing house for the publication of this paper, then the author should inform the Editorial Board of the same. In the above case, the author can even request for an expedited review of the paper.
- The submissions must be made in the .doc or .docx format.
- For Indians:
- Single authorship: Rs. 1,600/-
- Co-authorship: Rs. 2,100/-
- For Foreign Delegates:
- Single authorship: $60
- Co-authorship: $80
For further details, visit on: http://legalhive.webs.com/ or contact: Mr. Jatin Kumar Mangal at +91 9136640089
Powered by TG Facebook Comments