The Intellectual Property and Technology Laws Society of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is organizing the second edition of the National Essay Competition, 2016. The last date for submission of the essay is 8th February 2016.
- ‘Fair Use in Copyright’
- ‘Internet Surveillance and Privacy’
The participants can select the sub topics in these given topics.
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
The winning participants would also be given certificates by NUJS Intellectual Property and Technology Laws Society.
The competition is open to all students who are pursuing graduate or undergraduate courses in India.
- Co-authorship is permitted. There is limit of one entry per person.
- For footnotes, Bluebook citation standards have to be followed.
- Word Limit: The paper should be adhering to the word limit of 4000-5000 words which is exclusive of footnotes.
- Font Type: New Roman/Garamond
- Font Size: 12
- The paper should not have been published anywhere and the essay should also be free from plagiarism.
How and where to submit?
The submissions should be made to email@example.com in the .docx format before 11.59 PM on 8th February 2016. The participants are also required to send a scanned copy of their institutional ID card along with the submission.
For further queries/clarifications/details please send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org