Amity Law School, Centre 2 is organizing the second edition of the Youth Parliament which is titled as Amity Mock Parliament 2016.This Competition is being held on 18th February and 19th February 2016 at the F Block, Noida Campus of Amity Law School. The Registrations are open for the Competition.
Committees for the Amity Mock Parliament 2016 are:
- The Lok Sabha – No confidence motion against NDA Government
- The Stake Holders Meet – Reviewing intolerance in India
- The Futuristic Crisis Committee 2030 – Internal disturbances leading to disintegration of India.
- Registration fees for Parliamentarian is Rs. 800/-
- Registration fees for Press Members (Journalists, Photographer and Caricaturist) – Rs. 700/-
For further details/clarifications/queries you can shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the Facebook page of the Amity Mock Parliament by clicking here.
Powered by TG Facebook Comments