after 4 month leaving matrimonial home can a wife lodge fir in 498a 377 307 505

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law after 4 month leaving matrimonial home can a wife lodge fir in 498a 377 307 505

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

my son was married on 4th dec 2017 after marriage my daughter in law was having suicidal tendency very abusive later on we know she was treating for mental disorder and depression and anxiety very strong medicine was prescribed from their doctor we have that document when we were going for treatment in our place suddenly her father take her away after waiting for period of 2 months we filed case on section 12 our son informed that we do not have any relation regarding this we have audio recording e informed her father to,after receiving notice they filed a case under 498,377,307 505.506 etc in this matter nothing was happened all are false case my whole family wife both son another daughter in law was named what to do. ghaziabad up

If possible, you may try to sort out the matter amicably. If both parties can arrive at a compromise, then all cases may be withdrawn / compounded and you may agree for a mutual consent divorce, or may be the marriage may be declared null and void under Section 12 of the Hindu Marriage Act (since you appear to have filed a case under this section).

If there is no compromise between the two parties, you’ll have to fight the case on merits. Consult your lawyer on facts of the case.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

DIVORCE DECREE UNDER HMA FROM DISTRICT COURT
How to get Divorce Certificate (Orders) online
Validity of Appeal period in a divorce case
Divorce in India for Australian Citizen