About the police's wrong cases filed on my father

Ask Legal Question (Free) Forums Others About the police's wrong cases filed on my father

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 3 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

Sir,
    Namastey
    I am nidhi yadav ,17 years old daughter of my father. After the u. P. Election and changing of government the police filed some wrong cases like gang Star, gunda act etc… पापा ने कई बार अवैध खनन की शिकायत की लेकिन उन पर ही मुकदमे लिख दिए गये हैं हमारे पास सबूत हैं कि अवैध खनन हमने नहीं किया और खनन की शिकायत की कॉपी रिकॉर्ड किये गये अॉडियो भी है
    What should I do sir
    We don’t have money to suffer this condition
    We wanted to ask for CBI…

If you have sufficient proof to show that the cases filed against your father are false, first you or your father may try to meet the senior officers of police to convince them about your innocence. If they don’t listen, you may try filing petition under Section 482 of Cr.P.C. to the high court for quashing of the FIR.

Further, in case you have proof of other people being involved in illegal sand-mining, you may file complaint against them, or may be approach the Magistrate under Section 156(3) Cr.P.C. for directing police investigation or under 190/200 Cr.P.C. with a private complaint. If needed, you may file a regular writ petition before the high court for directing registration of FIR against those involved.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.