Need valuable suggestions for transfer petition in supreme court

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Civil Law Need valuable suggestions for transfer petition in supreme court

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Sir,

I’m Deepak from Belgaum Karnataka. I filed deviorse case in Belgaum District court in the month of November 17. After filing this case my wife she is from Secundrabad Telangana, filed a fake case of dowry harassment and attement to murder case in WPS on me and my parents and on my relatives. Again she filed one more case in Hyderabad court for Domestic violence. And now she has provided a memo to the belgaum court that she had applied for transfer petition in supreme court with the dairy no 14018. So I need your suggestions how to tackle this problem and what are the ways I have to make her petition get cancel in supreme court. Please help me this matter sir.

Regards
      Deepak N Petkar

I checked the current case status of the diary number given by you on the Supreme Court website. This Transfer Petition is now registered as Transfer Petition (Civil) No. 704/2018. It is found that on 03.05.2018 (i.e., day before yesterday), this transfer petition filed by your wife was heard by the Supreme Court and it has issued notice to you which should reach you in next 2-3 weeks. Moreover, the Supreme Court has stayed the “further proceedings in M.C. No. 455 of 2017 entitled Deepak Vs. Deepika pending before the Family Court, Belagavi, Karnataka”.

So, you’ll have to engage an advocate in the Supreme Court. File your reply in the above case in the Supreme Court through your advocate and oppose the transfer petition if you want to do so. Thereafter, the Supreme Court would decide whether to transfer the case, as prayed, or not.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the information which you shared with me. Sir I just wanted to know on what are the points most favourable for men’s to file the case in this kind of situations. Because 99% people telling that the transfer petition in supreme court ‘ll give on favour of lady only whatever is the situation. So fighting there is a fare part?

It all depends on the facts of an individual case. Please consult some lawyer by showing him all your relevant documents.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Dairy case no.4766/2020 filed on dated 5-2-2020 in SC, remarks shows defective matter
Do Benefit of court order limited to the concerned person
Riyaz Ahmad Sheikh vs State Jammu Kashmir (diary no 1269/2020)
Civil matter related case query.