Service matter grant in aid school teacher

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Service matter grant in aid school teacher

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Srin Nivas

I was employed in private grant in aid samkritha patashala has assisstant teacher and promoted to head master without any allegations for 24 years. On verifications to my subordinate teachers educational qualifications i noticed lot discrepancies so has a head master i started to enquire . In the mean sensing the danger the sub ordinates and management implicated me sc atrocity case i was committed to JC for 6 days.I was placed under suspension from 03.03.2013 up to date. I have filed several representation to government and management to reinstate me in to the school both have turned deaf year.subsitance allowance was given to me for 8 months alone.
      Nearly 6 years as been passed no Displinary enquiry as been conducted.
      I was aquitted from session court in year 2016 December.My said subordinate employees were witness in the attrocity cases.
      Please guide me to obtain my job and arrears pending with a sample draft of petition to file in person.The management colludes with advocates
      indiansri71@gmail.com

You’ll have to challenge your service issues in the appropriate tribunal or court, as may be applicable in your state. In some of the states, tribunal has been set up for educational institutions. Check from some local lawyer or some of your colleagues in education department. If there is no such tribunal in your state, you may have to approach the regular court.

All advocates will not be engaged by the school management. You can always get at least some lawyers who would be willing to take up your case. However, you are free to fight your case in person. Obtain format of the petition / application from the tribunal / court or search online and draft it in your case. On this Forum, we don’t have formats of petitions, but there are many online websites which provide it. Likewise, on this Forum, we do not help to draft petitions. We basically help on legal queries to the extent they are within our level of expertise.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.