Service and labour laws

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Sir namaste, sathyamevajayathay. My name is D.PRASADARAO 9133524198 I am an auditor of school education department Government of Andhra Pradesh. I shown a revenue to Government up to 5,50,000/- in a span of one year. Regional authority issued charge memo on 28-10-15 basing on a stale and pseudonymous petition. submitted explanation on 4-1-16. No further action by regional authority (appointing authority, disciplinary authority). The Regional authority appointed EO and PO at a stretch on 6-7-16. The EO completed the enquiry in a single attempt. He submitted enquiry report to Regional authority on 1-9-16. While the circumstances stood like this, a teacher working a private educational institution made a compliant on behalf of the Private educational institution about an incident deemed to be occurred on 10-3-15. Police registered a case under sec. 417, 384 and 166 of IPC. Arrested me on 8-8-16 and released on bail on 11-8-16. regional authority suspended me w.e.f 8-8-16. subsistence allowance was not paid so far even after submission of Non-employment certificate every month. The police filed charge sheet but not received till to date. Please guide me what can I do next. My date of retirement is 30-6-2018. Please mail to auditorvskp@gmail.com

For subsistence allowance, pursue with your authorities. There may be some delay, but it should be given to you. In case of extraordinary delay, approach the court / tribunal.

With regard to copy of charge sheet, it is generally given to the accused when the accused remains present in court on the first date after filing of charge sheet. So, wait for the police asking you to remain present in court after filing of charge sheet.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.