Procedure to file awrit petition in AP HIGH COURT in person

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Procedure to file awrit petition in AP HIGH COURT in person

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I intend to file writ petition before AP High court on service matter (public service) for following relief
      1. issue of direction to the emplyer to dispose of appeal filed as per office memorendum of DOPT .Appeal pending for more than seven months,which is reqd to be disposed of within a reasonable time as per SC and gvt orders.
      2. Declar promotions made in violation of the procedures , in a central PSU as void ab initio.
      I have already made the petition ready with documents,but unable to proceed in the absence of knowledge of procdure for filing,court fees etc.The petition is more or less drafted professionally as I HAD DEALT ARBITRATION MATTERS OF THE COMPANY FOR A LONG TIME.I do not intend to engage a lawyer as I feel Ican argue my case better. Sir, can you pl guide me.

Please engage some local lawyer at Hyderabad to help you in procedural matters if you do not want to engage an advocate for arguments etc.      

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.