Fraud IPC 509 filed by cousin sister

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Fraud IPC 509 filed by cousin sister

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

A fraud case is filed against me by my cousin sister to provide a helping hand to her father. We have filed partition suit of joint family property and three private criminal cases. Due to this they made a complaint and local police filed 509 case against me with help of my sisters uncle working in police. I have filed copy of 5 chapter cases done by police on my sisters father and a notice given to him u/s 149 by police (all incidents happened before we filed partition suit). Now the case is for final arguement and in cross I have taken all relevant information to prove their motive for filing fraud case.
      It will be really helpful if I get few case law’s / citations where accused is aquited after proving hidden intentions / motive of fraud case.

The case will have to be decided on its facts. If you have proof of your cousin sister filing a false complaint against you, it should be submitted in the court through cross-examination or defence evidence. If you have a legal question, please ask the same. It is not possible to answer question based on facts in the absence of having seen the detailed facts. For case law, search expressions like “complainant having motive to implicate accused in a false case”, “acquittal in false complaint against accused” on Google or similar other expressions that cover your query. Or, ask your advocate to do the search.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.