Child Support

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Johnh 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

  • Author
  • #4857


    I am looking for the consultation about child custody and child support. I want my daughter custody but my wife asking for money for her support. please tell me what to do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Comments

[Note: These Facebook Comments are not monitored by Forum Editor. Hence, they may not be replied to. If you want to ask a free legal question, click here.]