bribe case at cbi court.but dept start to conduct inquiry against officer

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law bribe case at cbi court.but dept start to conduct inquiry against officer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Iam an bank officer and suspended in bribe case and case is going on at cbi court.but. at the same time dept started Inquiry against me.dept official want to inquire cbi officer and complainant. If the inquiry team proves against me .what about my position and my suspension allowance regard.pl reply suitably and suggest me what can do.

It will depend on the penalty, if any, imposed during the departmental inquiry. If the penalty imposed is a major penalty such as dismissal or removal or compulsory retirement, then one is out of service and there would be no suspension allowance. However, if the penalty is smaller than these penalties, then the suspension may or may not be continued till the criminal case in CBI court is over.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.