On 11th January 2016, the Supreme Court of India’s Registry published a new circular regarding change in the norms/guidelines with regard to listing of miscellaneous, final disposal and regular hearing matters on regular hearing days.
Main points of the circular are reproduced below:
- Ten final disposal matters will henceforth be listed before each Hon’ble Court on Misc days i.e. Monday and Friday
- The not taken up for final disposal matters of Monday will be repeated on next Monday and those of Friday on the next Friday and in order to achieve the limit of 10 matters on both these days, the remaining matters will be taken from the list/pool uploaded on the website on 26.12.2015 in chronological order.
- Tuesday of the week has been fixed exclusively for listing final disposal matters and 20 such matters will be listed before each Hon’ble Court w.e.f. 12.01.2016(Tuesday)
- The not taken up final disposal matters of Tuesday will be repeated on next Tuesday and in order to achieve the limit of 20 matters on next Tuesday, the remaining matters would be taken from the list/pool
- Wednesday and Thursday of the week have been fixed exclusively for listing regular hearing matters/appeals. However, any Miscellaneous/final disposal matter henceforth directed by the Hon’ble Court to be listed on either of these days will also be listed. If such miscellaneous/final disposal matter listed on Wednesday and Thursday is not taken up by the Hon’ble Court on the notified date, the same will be listed on miscellaneous day through next Advance list.
To read the official circular, click here.
Powered by TG Facebook Comments