VITness Model United Nations, being organized by VIT Law School, VIT Chennai Campus is to be held on 17th and 18th October, 2015. Model United Nations is a simulation exercise for the students so that they learn the international affairs and the proceedings at UN.
The follows councils shall be a part of VITness MUN :
- UN Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Human Rights Commission (HRC)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
The Agenda for the respective councils is as under:
- UN Environment Programme (UNEP) – “Review and possible revision of climate-change policies of various nations, with special focus on Carbon Emission policies”.
- Human Rights Commission (HRC) – “Discussion on a solution for the refugee crisis, with special focus on the European region and alleged anti-refugee policies in Western Countries”.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) – “Regulation of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) with special focus on border measures and patent trolls”.
For registration, participants may register here.
For further queries, clarifications, correspondence you can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org