Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, has launched a journal RGNUL Journal of Social Sciences which is bi-annual (a six monthly peer reviewed social sciences journal). There is a call for papers in this journal that is about to be released shortly. The Editorial Board of the Journal for Social Sciences includes well known academicians, researchers and professionals. The last date for the submission to the journal is 20th February 2016.
- Word limit of the articles is about 10,000 words.
- Word limit for notes and comments is approximately 8,000 words.
- Word limit for Book reviews is approximately 1,500 words.
- Font type: Arial/Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1.0 Inch, Top 1 Inch and bottom 1 Inch; first line of the paragraph is not to be indented.
- Page numbering: Centre bottom/right (except first page)
For further details/clarifications/queries shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr. Jasleen Kewlani, Editor of RGNUL Journal at 0175-2391376.
Also visit here for the detailed guidelines.