National Law School of India University in association with Trilegal is organizing the 9th National Law School and Trilegal International Arbitration Moot which is to be held between 20th to 22nd May, 2016.
The NLSTIAM was first held in the year 2008 and since then it is attempting to raise the bar of the Moot Court Competitions in India. This year, the NLSTIAM is attracting entries from all around the world.
The moot problem is expected to be based on Communications Law.
Schedule of the National Law School and Trilegal International Arbitration Moot, 2016 is as follows:
- Release of the moot problem: 1st week of January, 2016
- Last date for Registration: 20th March, 2016
- Submission of Memorandum: 15th April, 2016
- Opening Ceremony: 20th May, 2016
- Preliminary Round: 21st May, 2016
- Championship Round: 22nd May, 2016
To provisionally register, please click here.
To log on to Official Website of NLSTIAM, please click here.
For any queries or clarifications, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by TG Facebook Comments