This is a certificate course being organized by the M.C. Mehta Environmental foundation. It is a one-day course which is to be held on 23rd January 2016. The last date for registration is 13th January 2016.
The main speakers include:
- M.C. Mehta (Environmental Lawyer and Activist)
- P.C. Tyagi (Former Chairman, Central Pollution Control Board)
- G. D. Agarwal (Former Member Secretary CPCB and Activist)
- Mehr Singh (Former Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, State of Kerala)
And various other eminent persons in the field of law, environment protection, etc.
Topics of discussion
- Environment and Pollution Laws in India
- Exploitation of Natural Resources
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Climate Change and its Impact
- Wildlife and Bio-Diversity Laws
- International Environmental Law
- National and State Forest Policies
- Right to Information
- Landmark and Sub-Judice Environmental Cases; etc.
Field Trip : Najafgarh Industrial Area / Sewage Treatment Plant / Yamuna Bio-Diversity Park (Any Two) accompanied by Mr. Naresh Bhardwaj, Environment and Sanitation Expert, RTI Activist and State Consultant Swacch Bharat Mission, Government of Haryana
Timings: 10a.m. – 5.30p.m.
Fees for the course: Rs. 1,500/-
For Registration Form and Further Queries shoot a mail to email@example.com or contact on 011 -41756519 or 9999024687
Powered by TG Facebook Comments