JSS Law College, Mysore is organizing the 14th edition of Surana and Surana National Moot Court & National Judgment writing Competition based on corporate law. The competition is to be held from 12th to 14th February 2016.
NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
- Students who are presently studying LL.B. in the three year or the five year programme in the institutions which have been invited for the competition.
- Students of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India and The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The Registrations are open till 25th January 2016 (before 20:00 hours) and the interested teams can register online at http://www.moot.in. Registrations can also be made via mailing the soft copy of the registration particulars to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org having the subject SURANA & SURANA NATIONAL CORPORATE LAW MOOT COURT REGISTRATION before 20:00 hours on 25th January 2016.
- Winning team: Rs. 30,000/-
- Runner up team: Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Best Memorial: Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rs. 5,000/-
Participation certificates would be given to all participants.
NATIONAL JUDGMENT WRITING COMPETITION ON CORPORATE LAW
Eligibility: Teams participating in the Surana & Surana National Moot Court Competition.
- Winner: Rs. 25,000/-
- Runner up: Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd and 4th best judgments would be awarded certificates.
Participation certificates would be given to all the participants.
Click here to register.
Click here for the moot problem.
Click here for the rules and regulations.
Click here to visit their website.