It’s been 125 years to the birth of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, the father of the Constitution of India. On this 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Ambedkar, the Centre for Constitutional and Administrative Law is inviting papers.
Who can take part?
The students who are pursuing graduate/post graduate courses are eligible to take part in this essay writing competition.
A maximum of two people can team up to author on the topics.
The topics for the essay competition are:
1) Annihilation of Castes
2) From Social Injustice to Social Justice: The Ambedkarian Way
3) Ambedkar, Reservation, Constitution: Consolidating the Agenda in the 21st Century
Word Limit (Excluding Footnotes):
The essay should be approximately 2500-3500 words.
Format of the essay:
1) Main Essay:
a) Margin: 1.5 inches on left side, 1 inch on all other sides
b) Font Type: Garamond
c) Font Size: 12 pts.
d) Line Spacing: 1.5 spacing with ‘0 pts’ before and ’12 points’ after
e) Alignment: Justified
a) Font type: Garamond
b) Font Size: 10 pts
c) Line Spacing: Single spacing with ‘0 pts’ before and after
d) Alignment: Justified
e) Style: Chicago Manual of Style(CMS) 16th Edition Citation Style must be followed.
f) Citations can be in the form of footnotes or endnotes.
1) Contents: 30 Marks
2) Clarity: 30 Marks
3) Formatting and presentation: 20 Marks
4) Originality: 20 Marks
– 0.25 Marks would be deducted for the violation of any of the above rules.
1) Winner: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
2) First Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500/-
3) Second Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
For further queries/clarifications you can mail at: email@example.com
Click here to view the official brochure.