The Moot Court Committee of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organizing the 5th edition of RGNUL National Moot Court Competition, 2016 which is to be held from 25th March to 27th March 2016. The last date for registering for the Moot Court Competition is 15th February 2016.
Registration Fee of Rs. 3,000 in form of DD should be sent to the organizers before 18th February 2016 along with the duly filled hard copies.
The Competition shall be open to students who are –
- Pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. programme in India; or
- Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India.
Each team shall constitute minimum of two members and maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
The following awards shall be awarded in the Competition:
- Best Team: The Team winning the final round of the Competition shall be given a trophy and a cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
- Runners Up: the runners up team in the final round of the Competition shall be given a trophy and a cash prize of INR 7000/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand Only)
- Best Speaker: The speaker having the highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 4000/- (Indian Rupees Four Thousand Only)
- Best Memorial: The team having the highest average memorial score from both sides shall be given a cash prize of INR 5000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand Only)
- Best Researcher: The participant having the highest score in the researcher’s test shall be given a cash prize of INR 4000/- (Indian Rupees Four Thousand Only)
- Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter finals and beyond.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
Click here for further details/moot court problem.