The Law and Technology Society of National Law School of India University, Bangalore is organizing the 4th edition of the NLS Law and Technology Legislative Analysis Competition 2015-16. This National level competition aims to continue the effort to involve students in research and analysis on pending bills that blur the interface between law and technology.
After three successful editions of this competition, they are hoping and aiming to expand their outreach even further this year.
The two bills selected for consideration in this edition are:
- The Draft Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisements and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- The Draft Assisted Reproductive Technology (Regulation) Bill, 2014
The deadline for the submission of the paper is 5:00 PM on March 5, 2016.
- Word limit: 2500 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Font Size: 12
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.0
- Co-authorship is permitted upto two authors.
How and where to submit?
The entries should be mailed to email@example.com. The submissions have to be made both in MS-Word as well as PDF Format. The subject of the email should be ‘Legislative Analysis Competition: Name of the topic analyzed’. The email must also contain the Name of the participant, College name, Year of Study and Contact Number.
- Internships with Centre for Law and Policy Research and PRS Legislative Research
- Consideration for publication in the Indian Journal of Law and Technology
- Prize money worth Rs. 5,000/- for the best entry in each bill.
For further details/queries/clarifications you can shoot a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Garima Singh at +91-9844943787 or Shruthi Ashok at +81-8095502428
For further details and rules and regulations, click here.
Powered by TG Facebook Comments