The Constitutional Law Society of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is organizing the 4th edition of the Durga Das Basu Essay Competition.
Topic for the esasy competition is: ‘Scrutinising the Constitutional power to disqualify a person fom contesting democratic elections’
The last day for the submission to the competition is 31st January 2016.
- The competition is open for all students who are pursuing under graduate or post graduate courses from any college of India.
- There is no bar for multiple essays from one college.
- There is no registration fee.
- The Submissions are to have a cover page having the name of the participant and participant’s college name.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Page Margins: 1 Inch on all sides
- Paper size: A4
- Word Limit: 3500-5000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Citations are mandatory and they should be in the form of footnotes and should be following a uniform format.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The submissions must be made in the MS Word (.docx) format and .pdf format.
- First Prize: Winner’s Certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Prize: Runner Up Certificate and cash prize of Rs. 3,000/-
- Third and Fourth: Certificate of merit would be issued to the next best two participants.
- Certificate of participation would be issued to all the candidates in the electronic format.
How to submit and where to submit?
The submission is to made in the electronic format of MS Word (.docx) format and .pdf format and should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59PM on 31st January 2016.
For further details, you can log on to their Facebook page by clicking here.
Powered by TG Facebook Comments