Wife stole money and now asking for mutual consent divorce

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Wife stole money and now asking for mutual consent divorce

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

i need help my wife has stolen money and gold and left my house and staying near my house i mean she has taken rented home now asking mcd (mutual consent divorce) but i am not ready she says mcd can be taken within a month how it is possible

It is not possible to complete the procedure for mutual consent divorce within a period of one month.

Please see Divorce by mutual consent – conditions and procedure, for more details about the conditions and procedure for mutual consent divorce and how much minimum time will be taken for the same.

If your wife has stolen your money and gold, you can file a complaint with the police / court.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Family Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

DIVORCE DECREE UNDER HMA FROM DISTRICT COURT
How to get Divorce Certificate (Orders) online
Validity of Appeal period in a divorce case
Divorce in India for Australian Citizen