Some one falsely accused of criminal case

Ask Legal Question (Free) Forums Criminal Law Some one falsely accused of criminal case

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shaila Kumari 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #1300

    My mom, younger sister of 17 meof 21made accused of false mom is government servent me self do prepare for upse.will all it creates a trouble.sec341,379,34,323

  • #1301

    Please see the answer to this question, which I think covers your question also:

  • #1303

    Thanks Sr for ur reply but still some thing missing as mom service can be in trouble or not and I have a video clip of incident of that case of assault and witnesses also will it help the case of other party to prove false and render from any injustice &se we are the to file for….is it also + point

  • #1304

    Sry sr some word misplace we were the first to lodge fir earlier also in past assault was done bt io only lodge fir 107 section only

  • #1306

    If a Government servant is arrested and remains in custody for more than 48 hours (i.e. 2 days), then he or she is deemed to have been suspended automatically. Further, if a Government servant is convicted of an offence, then on the basis of the conduct that led to conviction, departmental action may be taken against him or her.

    Other than these, generally speaking, pendency of a criminal case of a private nature (i.e., between private parties, which does not involve corruption or misappropriation, etc.) should not come in the way of the Government servant’s service.

  • #1308

    Thanks Sr I am really amazed and great ful for sincere answer and guidance thanks Sr.will video clip help me to prove the case of convict to be false and government hospital doctor report of assault and 5 eye witness who himself record the video clip.will all these help me to prove false the fir was on me mom

  • #1309

    It is not possible to express any opinion on the evidence part, without actually seeing the evidence in detail. Please consult some lawyer by showing him all the evidence.

  • #1311

    Thank you for your time and opinions expressed herein.thanks again .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.